Tour code: Qingdao Tour-01
Tour type: Private tour
Duration: 3 Days
Key Sights: Xiaoqingdao Isle, Former German Governor’s Mansion, Laoshan, Taiqing Palace, Zhanqiao pier, Qingdao Beer Museum.
Qingdao Tour Itinerary:
Day 1: Our tour guide will pick you up from Qingdao Airport, transfer to your hotel, take a little break, begin our Qingdao Travel, we start from Zhanqiao pier and Xiaoyushan Hill Park. Then Xiaoqingdao Isle, Whose shape is like an ancient violin ,is also called “Vinlin Isle” , The isle in the east and in the west face each other across the sea. Germany build the white lighthouse on the isle at the beginning of this centery. Its light reflected on the sea makes quite a spectacle at night, so much so that it has become known as “Floating Light of the Isle”. After the sightseeing of Xiaoqingdao Isle, go on drive to visit Former German Governor’s Mansion, Constructed in 1908, this opulent Bavarian-style castle used to be the official residence of the colonial-era German governor of Qingdao. It is said that both Mao Zhedong and Deng Xiaoping have lived here before. Amazing place to visit.
Day 2: Our first stop is Laoshan located in the southwest of the Shan Dong peninsula and the east of Qing Dao municipality. The main peak, named Large Peak or Peak Lao, is over 1100 meters high above sea level. Mt. Lao, with the plain behind and the sea in front, with lofty stones and precipitous peaks, is both majestic and elegant. So the ancients said that the cloud over Mt. Tai was high but inferior to that of Mt. Lao of the eastern sea.
The second Stop is Taiqing Palace, as the birth place of Laozi, it has more than 140 rooms including Three Gods’ Hall,Three Purities’ Hall and Three Emperors’ Hall. There are five Taiji Palace as the main buildings ,a stone pillar with three cypress around and many well preserved ancient articles. Have a lunch, go on visit Qingdao Beer Museum in the afternoon, Qingdao Beer Museum Established in August 2003, Tsingtao Beer Museum combines a sense of history with a truly modern setting. It’s located at the “birthplace of Tsingtao beer “,number 56 Deng zhou Road, where for more than a century Tsingtao has produced its quality beverage for the domestic and international market.40 million RMB has been wisely invested to make this, the first professional beer museum in China, a multi-media tourist attraction comprising beer-tasting, brewing archives and state-of-the-art display area.
Day 3: Free at leisure all day. Be driven to the airport to fly home in the late afternoon.
Special Notes of this Qingdao Tour:
1. We have arranged one shopping for about half an hour, you can choose what you like if you have this sort of needs.
2. Please read all the information about the tour and if you intersted in this Qingdao tour package, please send email to us for Quotaion.
3. It is a private tour serving you, your family or you friends only.
4. Have a good sleep before your tour date.
5. Double check to bring your passport when the tour guide pick up you from your hotel.
6. We may switch to another day with no extra cost. If your flight which leaves from Beijing is cancelled or delayed too much in terms of bad weather, mechanical problems, government act, strike, etc. We’ll refund ALL your money back or if you’d like.
7. We only provide Chinese food for your lunch, if you’re not interested in having Chinese food, you better ask help from our tour guide.
Beijing Easy Tour is a local tour and travel operator in Beijing. We provide Beijing tours, including Beijing Day Tours, Beijing Bus Tours, Beijing City Tour, Beijing Private Tour, Beijing Great Wall Tour, Beijing Forbidden City Tour, Hutong Tour Beijing, Village Tours Beijing, Tiananmen tours Beijing , bus tour Beijing, and package tour Beijing. In addition, China Tour are also available in our service, including Xian tours , Shanghai tours, Guilin tours and so on.